Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome!

** DISCLAIMER: These posts might be long, but if you're interested, it'd be great if you read the whole thing. **

Welcome, welcome.

I'll be using this blog to document my journey with Invisalign, to straighten my teeth.

I started my Invisalign journey nearly 2 years ago now - going to see the orthodontist for the first time, finding out about it, seeing if I was a good candidate for treatment. Things got held up due to funds and finance not being available, and before I knew it it was 2008 and I still hadn't done anything about it.

So I got off my bum and went back there and got the process started again. A week or so ago I got the moulds and impressions done, and some photos taken. And today, I got a call to say my Clincheck had arrived and I could come check it out!!

I didn't expect it to be back so soon (when a company say a week to 10 days, they usually don't mean it!), so I was super excited. And the clincheck looked AMAZING. My teeth are going to be FANTASTIC! I can't wait.

And I will only have a treatment time of 10.5 months, whereas I expected 12+ months.

The usual lady is off sick today, but when she gets back she will email me a version of the Clincheck that I can share with everyone.

My journey has finally started. I really can't wait.

No comments: